Thursday, December 29, 2011

Break = Work on School Things I've Been Wanting to do Forever!

I love winter break because it gives me so much time to be with my family, clean up my house, get the stomach flu (an unexpected visitor), and regain my inspiration and motivation to do some of those things that have been on my list at school for so long!  I retyped and made some of my literature circle activities more appropriate for my 2nd graders.  One of my good teaching buddies is a 4th grade teacher, and she had let me use a form of the lit. circles for quite some time, but when I moved to 2nd grade they needed to be a bit more primary, and bit more updated!  After finishing up my report cards today, I decided to venture into this project, and it's finally done!  I've added it to my TpT store.  I'm trying to figure out how to make my unit look as cool as everyone else's on their blogs, but for now, you'll just have to check it out  at Teachers Pay Teachers.

If I don't post again until after Saturday, I hope you all have a great New Year!!!  See you in 2012!

No comments: