Sunday, February 26, 2012

Painful week and a TpT Leapy Linky Party!

Well, if you've wondered why I have taken such a long hiatus from blogging this week, it's because I realized I accidentally deleted my entire TpT folder from my computer!  Yes, you heard me right...every file.  I have attempted to recover them, but have come up empty handed.  The Mr. couldn't even help me, and usually he is on top of the computer game!  Needless to say I've been a bit down after realizing this.  Although I can Download the Pdfs I can't make any changes or additions to those documents unless I recreate the entire thing!  Ahhhhhhh....that's all I keep saying to myself!

However, when I received my email from TpT this week about their sale it brightened my smile a bit, and now thanks to Farley there is a Linky party for TpT's Leap Day sale on March 29th!  Head over to her blog to see everyone else who is participating and click on their TpT Store Links!


I'll be back early this week with a new update of a tour of my classroom (and to get over my lost TpT file sadness)!  I love seeing pictures of other classrooms, so hopefully people can share comments, suggestions, etc. for my own!  

Also, I'm trying a new website out!  We'll give it a shot!
K5 Learning has an online reading and math program for kindergarten to grade 5 students.  I've been given a 6 week free trial to test and write a review of their program.  If you are a blogger, you may want to check out their  open invitation to write an online learning review of their program.

No comments: