Sunday, March 31, 2013

Math *Freebie*, Pinterest...check!, and SB 2K13

Happy Easter!  I'm going to try to make this quick since I'm heading to my family's Easter Egg Hunt soon!  The holiday was my motivation for the colors of the game I created today!  As I was walking through a classroom the other day, they were practicing with base ten blocks, so it stirred up my creative juices to make this game!

With such a joyful holiday, I thought I'd make it FrEe for all of you!
Just another reason to sing Allelujah today!  



**Here's a snapshot of what you'll get!**
Visit here to get your free copy, and don't forget about my 5 favorite products that are 20% off!

I also linked up with Fabulicious Freebies on the First!!  Click the link below to find many other FREE items for your classroom!



Pinterest...check!
Okay, so I'll admit.  I pin a lot of items on Pinterest and don't end up doing any of them!  My sister and I have spoken many times about how we wish Pinterest would add a feature where you could "check off" an item that you have tried or completed.  This would serve as your own motivation to check some off as well as serve as a great tool when you need help creating something you see.  If someone you follow has checked it, then you can ask them!

Last weekend the hubs and I headed to my sister's house and she had all the materials ready to make these eggs we found on Pinterest.  Blow up a balloon, but the string through a flour and water mixture, wrap it around the balloon, let it dry overnight, pop the balloon, and wallah (sp?)!!  So, here are my Easter eggs on my table!  This is my own little "check" on my Pinterest board!  I actually completed a pin!

 
~Up close view~

~A little farther away~

Spring Break 2K13
I don't have much planned for my Spring Break, but I forgot to give a shout out to my husband for breakfast in bed on my first day of break!  Woohoo...I can already tell it's going to be great.  


Alright, well I need to get my bunny ears on and hunt for some eggs, but I hope you all enjoy your holiday!!  Gotta run!
Photobucket

No comments: