Monday, June 30, 2014

Two for Tuesday, July Currently, and USA World Cup Game!

Wow!  This is a HUGE Day!

1. It's my mom's birthday - woot woot!  Go Mom, go!  She is absolutely the best around.  I had to give her a shout out on here.

2. USA World Cup Knock Out Round!  I grew up playing soccer and played in college, so I am loving all of the new bandwagon fans.  No, really, I think it's great that the USMNT (U.S. Men's National Team for those who don't know) is getting all of this exposure.  I Believe That We Will Win...Today!

3. It's Two for Tuesday...which means 2 of my products are 50% off today only!  So here they are:

My (UPDATED) Poetry Unit
It's been updated, revised, remodeled, whatever you want to call it!  It was one of the first units I ever made, and it need an overhaul.  65 pages that cover 7 different poems, writing templates, graphic organizers and guides, classroom posters, and publishing pages for their own Poetry Journal.  It's on sale for just $2.50 today only!



Addition with Regrouping Game
This is my best-selling game, and it's 50% off too!  Just 75 cents today!

Head over to The Teaching Tribune for more great deals!!

4. Oh, and did someone say that it's the first of the month?  That's right!  July Currently with Farley, Farley, Farley!  Happy July everyone! (This means I go back to work in 14 days - yuck!)



5. And it's time to prep for the big game this afternoon!  By that I mean, keep calm and get my red, white, and blue on.  Go USA!

Photobucket

9 comments:

Erin Lukas said...

Back in 14 days?!!? Do you teach year round??

A festive pedicure would be SO fun! Now I want one too! Treat yourself! :)

Erin
Creating & Teaching

Suzanne said...

Your fourth of July sounds like loads of fun! Hope you pack lots of summer in the time you have before going back to school.

Krazy Town

Crayonbox Designs said...

Wow... already heading back to the classroom? What part of the country are you in? Arkansas doesn't go back until the end of August. Woot!

Happy Birthday to your Mom. I get what you're saying about the new soccer fans. I felt the same way last year during the Superbowl when all of the people were suddenly Seahawks fans. (I am from WA, and I used to coach youth soccer!)

Have a great month!

Danielle
Crayonbox Learning

The Teaching Texan said...

I'll admit that I'd be a little sad if we went back in 14 days. I start training for my new district on the 8th, but kiddos don't come back until the 25th.

Have fun at the parade!

Bryce
First Grade Stampede

Raye said...

Oh my goodness, I think I would be crying if I went back to work in 14 days! :( (Of course we didn't get out until June 12 this year.)

Happy birthday to your mom :)

I think it would be so fun to do a 4th of July pedicure...your big toe can be blue with the stars and your other toes can be the stripes :D

Mary Bauer said...

We just got out of school June 18. I am not ready to think about going back.
Artistry of Education

Caitlyn Delaney said...

Go USA!!!!!!!!

-Caitlyn
Fourth Grade Lemonade

Mrs. Spriggs' Kindergarten Pond said...

Oh shoes!!! Me too!!!
Mrs. Spriggs’ Kindergarten Pond

Run Teacher Run! said...

Thanks for all of your comments! To make it better, we don't have students until August 4th, but since I'm an Asst. Principal, we have an extended contract. :)