Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Two for Tuesday...and Wednesday!

Happy Tuesday!  I'm joining up with The Teaching Tribune for Week 3 Two for Tuesday again.  I love getting great steals from other stores on Tuesdays too!

Remember, to join, you just list 2 products for 50% off!  Easy peasy!

Product #1:
New Behavior Management Resources Set!  This includes Think Sheets, Apology Letters, writing templates, etc.  I blogged about it on Sunday for a Behavior Management Linky, so you can see more details there.  It is usually $3.00, but will be $1.50 today and tomorrow only!


 



Product #2:

One of my I have...Who has? games.  This one addresses the 1st Grade Common Core Skill of 10 more and 10 less.  A great way to review the skill, have partners work together, or to set aside for a sub to complete.  Usually $1.50...now just $0.75!


For the next two days I'll be at a PBL conference!  I can't wait to come back and share some of my learning with all of you.  Gotta run for now!
Photobucket

No comments: