1. This is my trashy outlet for a sometimes stressful life. I admit, it's total trash, but I can't deny my enjoyment of it!
2. LOVING - so I left my old school two years, and I hate that I don't get to see those kiddos anymore. This past week, though, some of them wrote letters to me as they were "graduating" from elementary school. Although I'm sure this was an assignment, it was still awesome! The things they remember about my class are hysterical.
**Yes, I cried on the last day because I was leaving this class and a great school! Oh, and we did a dance to Dynamite every time the class did Dynamite on something.
4. We love sitting on our back porch. I wish there was a TV out there so we could watch our favorite shows and still enjoy being outdoors.
5. Maybe it's the maternity clothes that I'm packing up that make me want a new wardrobe, but my summer clothes are lacking big time! Wish I could go buy some clothes, but I think I might go overboard.
6. Summer Bucket List - mostly self explanatory, but I have some books I want to read for school.
• Teaching with Tablets - school book study and easy, short read!
• Essential Questions - follow up to our study of Understanding by Design
Alrighty, I gotta run! Have a wonderful week!