Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Super Bowl Hysteria!

Well the Super Bowl 46 is making its way here!  As far as winter in Indy goes, this is an EXTREMELY exciting event for us!  With all of the hoopla, excitement, volunteering, banners, commercials, etc. my kids are talking about the game big time.  Despite the fact our poor Colts had a fairly dismal year, we are still football fans!

In order to get some learning done next week, and enjoy the Super Bowl festivities, I created this unit for my kids!  It has items that could be used for centers, morning work, or whole group lessons.  It ranges from identifying odd and even numbers to multiplying 2-digit numbers, and you can decide what challenges you want your kids to try!

I hope you enjoy it as much as my kids do!  Find the unit HERE at TpT!


1 comment:

Owls and Lessons, Etc. said...

I just found your blog and am now following you :) I also teach 2nd grade!

Haley
Following Optimism